Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Music added


 I wanted to put up another composition of mine (music) for some time but have been at a standstill as to which one. As the years have gone by, I have moved away from blues, jazz, electric guitar and all that. Not that They aren't viable forms of  musical expression; no, but rather that I find the Orchestra as a new instrument, one more suitable for expression. Yet there were times when a certain mood could only be accomplished with elements of the pop culture. One such composition of mine, THE DARK SIDE OF NIGHT fits this bill.  I wanted  to compose something that suggested the darkness of young, street wise detective and the life that he lived. These were the beginnings of my character Eddie Skate. To hear this track CLICK HERE, or go to the right column and look for the songs title.

No comments: