Wednesday, January 23, 2008

If You wondered about what kind of Harp I play....

Today I thought I would show my harp. It is a high headed Harp that I designed with the help of Rick Stanley of Celticharps.com. who also built the harp as well. This fine instrument is made of Maple and sounds very nice. Now I am not the best harper, I'll tell you that much. I usually have the best intentions of leaning new pieces of music (I don't read well-have trouble with black spots on lines) but when I start to play I usually get wound up in the overtones and just ad-lib. I've managed to ad-lib so much that I go from Renaissance, to 2oth century romantics, to Baroque, and other places....so, as I said I have trouble with concentration.

Well, that being said, if you want to hear me play this harp a little, CLICK HERE.

No comments: